Turkey Sim Card, Door to Door PCR Test
Aiport Transfer, Daily Car rental with Driver
and more services
Turkey Ephesus Pamukkale Fethiye Antalya 4 Days Private Tour Departure from Istanbul
Availability: In stock
- Avoide Crowded Groups,Private Tour Only For You
- Discover more demands in your limited time
- Flexibility with & without tour guide
- Customizable & All in one price ,no hidden costs
Day 1: Turkey Ephesus Tour
- Hotel Pick up in Istanbul around 06.00
- Airport Transfer ,from hotels in Istanbul to Airport (Istanbul Airport or Sabiha Gokcen Airport)
- Fly to Izmir from Istanbul around 09.00 ,airport transfer from izmir airport to Cesme
- Half day tour in Cesme and Alacati ,attractions included:
- Alacati Town
- Cesme Town
- Cesme Castle
- Move forward to Ehphesus around 12.30
- Half day tour in Ephesus ,Attractions included:
- Ephesus Antique City
- The Temple of Artemis
- Drop off to hotel in Kusadasi around 18.00 ,hotel will be one of the :????
Day 2: Turkey Pamukkale Tour
- Hotel pick up around 09.00
- Move forward to Pamukkale ,arrive in Pamukkale around 12.00
- Pamukkale one day tour
- Attractions for Pamukkale:
- Pamukkale Thermal Pools
- Hierapolis Archaeological Site
- Hierapolis Archaeological Museum
- Move forward to Fethiye around 15.00
- Drop off to hotel in Fethiye around 18.00 ,hotels will be one of the :Manas Park Hotel ,Alesta Yacht Hotel, Orka Boutique Hotel
Day 3: Turkey Fethiye Tour
- Hotel Pick up around 10.00
- Enjoy one day Fethiye tour with guide ,you can choose one of:
- Option One: One day Oludeniz Boat Tour
- Option Two: One day private tour with guide ,attractions for Fethiye Tour:
- Tomb of Amynthas
- Kayakoy Ghost Village
- Butterfly Valley
- Oludeniz Beach
- Move forward to Kas around 15.00 ,passing through the most beautiful highway D400 ,passing by Kaputas Beach
- Drop off to hotel in Kas around 18.00 ,hotel will be one of the :Villa Hotel Tamara ,Soothe Hotel Kas ,Blanca Beach Hotel
Day 4:Turkey Antalya Tour
- Hotel pick up around 10.00
- Move forward to Antalya ,arrive at Antalya around 13.00 , Antalya one day tour
- Attractions for Antalya Tour:
- Kaleici (Old Town)
- Yat Limani
- Hadrian Kapisi(Gate of Harian)
- Airport Transfer ,from Antalya city center to Antalya Airport
- Fly to Istanbul around 19.00 ,end the trip at airport (it maybe Istanbul Airport ,also maybe Sabiha Gokcen Airport)
|Product Types||3-5 Days Private Tours|
|Related Destinations||Antalya, Fethiye, Istanbul, Izmir, Kas, Pamukkale|
|Approximate Duration||4 Days|
|Pick Up Location||A hotel pick up is availbe from your hotel or airport in istanbul|
|Drop Off Location||Tour finishes at istanbul airport domestic terminal|
|Participants Rules||● 0-6 chiled is availbe for discount ● price is for per person|
If tour program includes accomodation, then please read our accomodation policy.
This product contains the first ticket for all attractions disclosed in the product details.
- Entry or admission fee
- Fuel surcharge,highway,parking fee
- Air-conditional vehicle
- Professional and highly experienced Guide
- Driver & tour guides meals(depends on your tour schedual)
- Hotel Accomodation
- Domestic flights
- Airport Transfers
- Tour guides (depends on your package options)
- Airport transfer
- Turkish E-visa and international flights
- optional tours during your tour like : hot air baloon tours
- Lunch & Dinner
- international flights
- The booking is 100% refundable until 30 days before the departure of the Experience.
- The booking is 95% refundable until 15 days before the departure of the Experience.
- The booking is 80% refundable until 7 days before the departure of the Experience.
- The booking is 40% refundable until 4 days before the departure of the Experience.
- The booking is 20% refundable until 1 days before the departure of the Experience.
- The booking is not refundable 1 days less before the departure of the Experience.
- The Booking Is not partially refundable.
Notice: If the necessary expenses are lower than the actual expenses incurred according to the above agreed ratio, the tourists shall need to pay according to the actual expenses incurred, but the maximum amount shall not exceed the total travel expenses. Insurance, distribution, flight tickets, hotel cancellation penalty and train tickets are not included in travel expenses. All are charged based on actual losses.